What makes the best MBA resumes? Whether you’re applying for an MBA or a new job, your resume is an important weapon in marketing yourself, so don’t lose the chance to an opportunity by writing an impressive resume that is noticed. So, what are the tips to remember for effective MBA resumes 2017? Check out the following.
Business Resume Format
- Personal and contact details, which include your name, email address, mobile number and mailing address. Do not include your marital status, number of children and social security number—unnecessary.
- Career summary, which contains at least two lines of specific assets or qualifications you have to apply for the job
- Work or employment history, which lists all your job related experiences starting from the most recent to the least recent; these should not include past work that does not have anything to do with the specific industry you are applying. If applying for MBA, you can list all your research experience, volunteer experience and work related experience in this section
- Skills section, which contains your industry related skills, such as management, writing, translation, editing and so on
- Accomplishments, awards, certifications, licenses if applicable; start from the most recent to the least. If listing licenses, including licensing body and license expiration
Tips for the Best MBA Resume Template
- Edit and proofread your CV or resume for 2017 ensuring it’s free from annoying grammar and spelling errors.
- Make a research about the job and the company. This will help in tailoring your paper based on the requirements of the employer or institution, increasing your chances to receiving an interview. Show your keen interest by writing based on their requirements and qualification set criteria.
- Customize your resume for 2017 per application in making an MBA resume template. This will help you sell your best assets, as needed by the institution and will show you can add diversity to the program.
Use the Best MBA Resumes Tips Today!
Gain an advantage over the competition and win the application. Follow these tips and highlight the reasons you are the perfect fit for a program or job. Finally, help from the experts can also do the trick. Nevertheless, come up with an impressive MBA resume today!