Accountant resumes, just like other resumes meant for other industries, have to be astounding that they should capture the attention of the person reading a resume. In this case, you should take note of some valuable tips we’re sharing about how these resumes must look and what should it contain for the best results. Check out the next section for your guidance.
Latest Resume Format 2017: What It Has
- It should contain a headline, containing your complete name, mailing address, email address and mobile number and this section must be on the top of the resume so that it easy to find.
- Following, it should have a career summary, highlighting your qualifications, such as “CPA with over 7 years of experience in ledger systems, streamlining accounts and account reconciliations…”
- Professional experience must follow that section, and this includes your work history, summarizing all related job experiences you have had that are necessary for the latest resume Don’t include every job experience in this section, but focus only on the most important to help you in gaining an advantage over other applicants showing that you have the expertise in handling the duties and meeting the requirements as stated in the job ad. List down the name of the company, its mailing address and your duties and responsibility highlights, not a mere job description.
- Just like what you will find on 2017 resume examples for accountants, you should also include your education that is summarizing the educational background you had, writing the school name, address, degree earned and year of completion.
- Additional job skills for accountants, such as knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAGE and Oracle
- Certifications and licenses, including licensing body or state, license number and expiration
Discover an easy way to write nurse resumes!
Tips for Accounting Resumes
- As you will see in accounting resume templates, include important information in your application, including the above details mentioned.
- Don’t forget to proofread and edit your application so that you can ensure that it contains no grammar and spelling errors. Read your application a couple of times and see mistakes. You may also use a grammar corrector for additional help.
- Customize your paper based on the job advertisement to show off your qualifications for the job.
There you have the tips from the best accounting resume templates 2016 that you should know. Finally, proofread, edit and tailor your paper based on the job ad for the best results today!